Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Typhoon Ondoy

And here I thought that it was just another typhoon but I was wrong. It never occurred in my mind that it will be terrible. Watching the tv news on how badly it turned out was totally devastating. I felt lucky that it never hit our city but felt sad to those who were affected by the typhoon. I can't imagine myself to be in that kind of situation. I'm not even sure if I'll survive that way.

I guess mother nature is punishing us for not taking care of the nature itself. If only garbage were properly disposed of....if only trees were not cut down...and so on and so forth. I think this will be a lesson for us all. As I remembered back then, people that resides near the river bank protested if they were evicted from living there before. Now they are very much willing to be relocated and vacate the place. How ironic. Well, damaged been done it's time for us all to move on to the next phase of our lives.








No comments:

Post a Comment